- DIY or Installation at our North Wollongong Workshop (contact us for installation prices and scheduling)
PLEASE NOTE: This product is available for PRE-ORDER ONLY!
*This product will be shipped in our next quarterly container load from the USA. Please be patient, realistically it will be a 3-5 month wait from ordering to receiving your product. The 50% deposit will secure the product for you in our next shipment, full payment is required prior to the item leaving the USA.
To view our current lead times across our range please click here.
The Stage 6.3 kit combines our Stage 2.3 suspension package with our Striker 4x4 Sprinter 2.0” suspension lift system. The kit improves the ride quality of the van, provides clearance for larger tires and offers additional ground clearance. The Striker system retains the stock vehicle suspension geometry, payload rating and ride quality. All of the suspension lift system components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance. Our custom tuned Falcon shocks smooth out the harshness experienced on washboard roads and sharp, abrupt impacts. The bounce experienced over large bumps is reduced and the side to side sway over uneven surfaces is minimized. Each set of Falcon shocks are specifically tuned per application. We have added a set of front sumo springs to increase spring rate, stability and bottoming out. This is our top kit for Revels, Storytellers, adventure vans, and passenger vans looking to increase their capabilities with added ground clearance, the smoother ride and clearance offered by larger tires and the un-matched adaptability and handling of our Falcon 3.3 shocks!
- True 2" of lift, front and rear
- Preserves factory CV shaft angles, suspension geometry and handling
- 4-corner shock adjustment with 10 compression settings
- Reduces the back and forth sway over obstacles
- Enhances cornering stability
- Controls large and small bumps more efficiently than the factory shocks
- Reduces cross wind sway
With this lift kit, 315/75/16 (35”) tires can be fitted with the following conditions met:
- Removal of the front mudflaps
- Slight trimming of the rear of the front fender
- Trimming of the front bumper and front inner fender well liner.
- Minimum of a 9/16” (14mm) wheel spacer be installed on factory steel wheels with 54mm of offset or any other wheel that has comparable offset. This is for tire clearance between the inside of the tire and the strut and rear inner fender. ** Sold separately
- Note: this could be omitted with an additional 9/16” (14mm) offset and aftermarket wheels.
- 2019+ vans with adaptive cruise control are limited to 275/70/17 sized tires.
To determine the actual weight of your vehicle, go to your local landfill to utilize their scale or use the CAT SCALE LOCATOR.