- DIY or Installation at our North Wollongong Workshop (contact us for installation prices and scheduling)
PLEASE NOTE: This product is available for PRE-ORDER ONLY!
*This product will be shipped in our next quarterly container load from the USA. Please be patient, realistically it will be a 3-5 month wait from ordering to receiving your product. The 50% deposit will secure the product for you in our next shipment, full payment is required prior to the item leaving the USA.
To view our current lead times across our range please click here.
The NEW Owl Ladder + Tire Carrier for Sprinter vans is the seamless integration of two great products into one rack. No longer do you need to mount a separate ladder off the side of the van, dragging in the wind. Or maybe you want two ladders for two people to load large items on the roof. Regardless of your need, the Ladder + Tire Carrier is a simple all-in-one solution. The Owl Ladder + Tire Carrier installs in minutes. Access your roof easily and get your spare tire out from under the van.
There are two types of hinges on the new 2019+ Sprinter, 180˚ and 270˚. Only the 180˚ hinges have holes to mount our carriers from the factory. If you have 270˚ hinges, you will need to select 180° hinges from the drop-down menu below. We sell these at our wholesale cost and powder coat them black to match Owl Carriers. REVELs and Storyteller Vans have 180˚ hinges.
- Fits Sprinter VS30 (2019 to Present)
- Does not interfere with Parking Assist sensors on most vans
- Comes ready for a tire or a box (there are box mounting tabs welded to the tire hoop for a flexible setup).
- All Tig Welded Aluminum
- Requires 180˚ hinges
- Lightweight (25lbs)
- Additional footpegs on side tube (see images)
- Spin-on tire holder with locking option
- Adjust for different wheel/tire sizes (over 33" could require trimming of MB badge)
- Powder Coated Black
- Installs in 15-20 minutes.
- Opens with the door (nothing to swing out of the way or bumpers to buy)
- Compatible with vans with rear windshield wipers
- No need to relocate the license plate
- No need to remove or swap out the Mercedes badge
- Product requires drilling a single hole in the door. Template included.
NOTE: Most States and Territories require an auxiliary number plate and/or auxiliary brake lights and blinkers.
This is due to the positioning of the tire partially blocking the number plate and taillights from certain angles. This is no different to Troopys and other 4x4s that you commonly see carrying tires on their rear doors/tailgate.
We are working on auxiliary plate and light kits that will be ready when these carriers land in Australia.