The Traverse features everything that makes our patented MOAB so popular - height adjustability, durability, and versatility - in a space-saving platform for sideways sleeping. At nearly 60" it's as wide as a queen bed, and the bump-outs in the Transit allow for 72" of East/West sleeping space. The Traverse is also ideal in Sprinters and Transits with Flarespace panels, which make for even more sideways sleeping room.
The MOAB Traverse bed provides the flexibility of different height and width mounting options inside your van with two individual telescoping panels. For safety, these panels lock into place to keep them secured under load and movement. *** The locks MUST be engaged to ensure safety!
All MOAB beds include fully-assembled bed panels, 1 pair of mounting rails, and hardware to affix to Adventure Wagon's wall brackets (sold separately).
Accept no substitutes! No other Sprinter bed is built with this quality, functionality, or safety.
Bed Top Material
The 6mm bamboo top material, finished in clear-coat to bring out its natural grain, is as strong as it is beautiful. A great compliment if one has chosen bamboo wall panels.
- Black Hex Laminate also available
- Bare, natural aluminum frame and mounting rails are standard
- Optional Black Anodized frame and rails
- Gear tie-down L-track, one for each bed rail
Installation & Install Kit Options
- DIY or Installation at our North Wollongong Workshop (contact us for installation prices and scheduling)
- The MOAB bed requires additional Adventure Wagon wall brackets and track.
- Each kit requires drilling into and securing steel wall bracers to the van interior wall. L-track bolts to the steel bracers, and the bed rails mount to the L-track.
- Installation Kit Options:
- If you have Adventure Wagon's Modular Interior System in your van then you already have the needed track and brackets installed. Select "None" for Install Kit.
- Bed Install Kit V2 - Adventure Wagon's best, most flexible, installation option that allows floor-to-ceiling height adjustment, Flarespace compatibility, and enables future upgrade to our complete Modular Interior System. Click here to see installation instructions.
- Bed Mounting - Once the wall brackets and track are installed, the bed rails will mount to the L-track and the bed panels then easily click into place.
- 2007-current Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van model 144 & 170
- Sprinter high roof or low roof in either cargo, crew, and passenger versions
- Configure the MOAB as an adjustable bed or shelving system
- Two lightweight telescoping panels constructed with a strong aluminum frame and bamboo plywood surfaces allowing you to raise or lower the bed quickly
- Each panel is expanded in place by a gas strut that exerts 15lbs of pressure onto the track system for a tight fit
- Remove the panels instantly to provide walk-through space in your vehicle
- Total length is 72" long at the bed center and 59.5" wide.
- Strong, lightweight panels
- Install and remove panels in seconds
- Easily stowed to maximize cargo capacity.
- Simple to raise and lower bed position