We love the Delta Max as a budget friendly option for a small van power system.
Instead of running a built in system, the Delta Max can replace the charger, inverter, battery, USB outlet and power outlets all in one unit.
You can also wire up external power outlets and USB outlets via extension cables to the unit, so it can still power a full fit out.
The Delta Max model offer’s a market breakthrough via a high output, high capacity (2016Wh) power solution in a quick charging, easy to use package. With Australian certifications, warranty and support it represents the most technically advanced, all round portable power solution on the Australian market today.
Weighing in at 21kg this lithium battery portable power station can recharge from 0 to 80% in as little as one hour from an AC socket. The powerful 2400w AC output can run most household appliances. Numerous portable charging sockets, and a 12v DC output make the Deltas use case list almost endless. It can support upto two Delta Max extra batteries (total maximum capacity 6000Wh / 6kWh).
WHAT CAN THE ECOFLOW DELTA MAX DO?
The EcoFlow Delta Max is perfect for a weekend trip or as a home backup system. With its super fast recharge time, you can top up the Delta up before you take off on your weekend trip or you plugin important appliances in the house to keep your most important things running during a power outage.
- Light (10W) 72+ Hours
- Coffee Maker 100+ Cups
- Household Fridge 20+ Hours
- Circular Saw 2+ Hours
- Laptop 30+ Recharges
WHATS IN THE BOX?
- 1 x EcoFlow Delta Max solar generator
- 1 x AC Standard Wall Charger
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Car Charger -12V to XT60 cable
- 1 x XT60 to MC4 Solar Panel Cable
- 1 x Set up / User Manual
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty accessible in Australia
- Customer Support
EcoFlow Delta Max Solar Generator Specs:
- Model: DELTA Max
- Capacity: 2016Wh (32Ah, 52V)
- Supports upto two Delta Max Smart Batteries
- Cell Chemistry: Lithium-ion
- Cell Type: 18650
- Dimensions: (49 x 25 x 30cm)
- Net Weight: (21kg)
- Charge Temperature: (0-45℃)
- Discharge Temperature: (0-45℃)
- Testing and Certifications (INT): UL, CE, FCC, RoHS, PSE
- Testing and Certifications (AU/NZ): EMC AU/NZS CISRPR 32:2015, AU/NZS 62368-1:2018 (General Safety), RCM
- Shelf Life: Up to 1 Year after fully charged. Follow User Manual Instructions on recharging
EcoFlow Delta Max Inputs:
- AC Charge Input Power: X-STREAM Charge 1500W max
- AC Charge Input Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Solar Charge Input: 800W 11-100V 10A max
- Car Charge Input: 12V/24V 10A max
EcoFlow Delta Max Outputs:
- AC Output (x4): Full Sine Wave, 2400W(Surge 5000W)
- Australian Unit 230V, 50Hz
- USB-A Output (x2): 12W per port, 5V 2.4A max
- USB-A Fast Charge (x2): 28W per port, 12V 2.4A max
- USB-C Output (x2): 60W per port, 20V 3A max
- DC5521 Output: 12.6v 3a (38W Max)
- Car Power Output: 108.8W, 13.6V regulated 8A max