The Baja Bracket Rear Shock mount kit is a solution Van Compass has developed to eliminate one of the glaring shortcomings in the Sprinter's rear suspension setup: a single shear upper shock bolt.
The Baja Bracket is a sturdy, precision engineered solution to capture both sides of the upper shock bushing and eliminate the dangerous fulcrum effect that causes a bolt to eventually shear. The part is laser cut and CNC bent from 3/16" formed steel, fixture welded to ensure accuracy, then powder coated for good looks and longevity. A complete hardware kit and slotted holes ensure perfect fit and alignment on all vans, while a machined tubular brace dissipates the load of the shock safely throughout the frame rail.
- Reinforces weak factory upper shock bolt.
- Includes all necessary hardware.
- Works with stock and aftermarket shocks.
- Works with stock and lifted vans.
- Simple installation with basic hand tools.