- DIY or Installation at our North Wollongong Workshop (contact us for installation prices and scheduling)
PLEASE NOTE: This product is available for PRE-ORDER ONLY!
*This product will be shipped in our next quarterly container load from the USA. Please be patient, realistically it will be a 3-5 month wait from ordering to receiving your product. The 50% deposit will secure the product for you in our next shipment, full payment is required prior to the item leaving the USA.
To view our current lead times across our range please click here.
Outfit your Mercedes Sprinter Van for your next adventure with Backwoods Adventure Mods’ Nomad Series front bumper. The shell of the Nomad bumper is constructed out of 3/16" 5052 aluminum with an internal 3/16-inch rib system for added reinforcement. The mounting brackets and winch cradle are made with 1/4-inch thick steel. Steel shackle mounts and a 2-inch receiver are integrated into the winch mount giving the Nomad bumper a hybrid design that is lightweight but strong where you need it. Add Rigid or Pathfinder LED lights and recovery gear, essentials, and you’re ready for anything thrown your way in the great outdoors.
- Aluminum construction for weight savings
- Integrated vertical and horizontal gusset system
- Steel mounting structure for strength that includes:
- Winch mount for Warn VR-EVO and Zeon series winches
- Additional wrap-around frame brackets for strength
- 1” thick shackle mounts for ¾” shackles
- 2” receiver
- 4 square light pockets that accept Pathfinder LED pods.
- Full frontal coverage of the DEF tank
- Exceeds Mercedes airflow requirements
- All bumpers are produced with sensor hole cutouts. Machined sensor cap deletes or housings for factory sensors* are included.
- Bullbar is fabricated to fit a 20" light bar. Backwoods recommends the Pathfinder 20" LED light bar or Rigid 20" E-Pro light bar.
- Weight: 122 lbs.
Vehicle Fit: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2019+
*Parking sensor functionality is not guaranteed. You may experience varying results depending on your lift, mounting angle, type of vehicle, or other contributing factors. The sensors may need calibration or may ultimately not work on the aftermarket bumper.
Note: Results may vary when moving the CPA sensor from the OEM location. Drive with care until you have verified that the system functions correctly. Adjustments may be necessary. We cannot guarantee our product is compatible with this system.