- Sleep sideways now with support for Flarespace flares and wider rear window panels
- Added additional upper horizontal track for mounting ceiling cabinets, bags and providing extra tie downs for boards, rods, skis.
- Extended the vertical track to the floor for mounting lower storage, rear bench, kitchen consoles, ski racks.
- Our bed systems can now be lowered to the wheel well allowing you to stack two MOAB beds, four MONK bunks or combinations.
- Electrical system offers easy integration of solar panels, charge controllers and additional cabin batteries including Goal Zero Yeti and Inergy Apex.
- We added additional A-Frame steel wall support adding strength and simplifying installation.
- Overall this goes in faster and offers more configuration choices for your 2007-18 or 2019+ Sprinter.
Our engineered Modular Interior System is designed to be installed in a few weekends by a do-it-yourselfer, or in a few days by a professional shop. The leg work of upfitting your interior has been done by us. The integrated system of wiring, ventilation, insulation, interior panels, and wall-to-wall anchor points provides a solid foundation behind your custom set-up. While speed of install is a huge benefit, your van conversion will have a professional finish with no compromise to the fit or quality.
Innovative, configurable sleep and storage options allow you to set up your van as dictated by your next adventure. And then your next one, and your next one. It is meant to be built upon as life dictates. Get what you need now and let it evolve as you do. Buy, sell, trade or make components that enable you to do you. We call it “future proofing” your build. Raise the MOAB bed to store your bikes under and sleep above. Fold your MONK bunk down from the wall and store your motorcycle beside you. Remove the bed in seconds and pick up a couch or simply have room to get your kids into their ski boots! When you drive the wheels off this van, move your components into your new one.
All Kits Include the Following:
- Electrical – A complete wiring harness and accessories to power the van cabin. The fully assembled and loomed harness connects to the stock Sprinter battery and includes leads for two fans, six lights, four UBS ports, four 12v ports, and two accessories (heater, sink, etc.). The included LED lights are dimmable and can switch to red. The eight included power ports are marine grade. All installation hardware is included and all wire ends connectors are installed.
- Insulation –Hushmat sound deadener, 3M wall and ceiling insulation pre-cut to match the Sprinter interior cavities, and double-sided tape for installation. All interior panels also have reflectix installed on the backside for added sound and heat insulation.
- Ceiling Fan - One MaxxAir Deluxe ceiling, with mounting base, trim ring, weather seal, electrical connections and installation hardware. Additional Fans are available.
- Wall and Ceiling Bracers – Powder-coated, pre-assembled bracers used for L-track installation points and to support our optional bed and storage systems. Includes all hardware.
- L-track – Aircraft-style L-track pre-cut and pre-drilled. Four (144WB) or six (170WB) vertical wall tracks, four horizonal wall tracks and three ceiling tracks with mounting hardware.
- Wall and Ceiling Panels – Cut-to-fit 6mm marine-grade, plywood panels, upholstered in your choice of 4 standard fabric colors, and backed with Reflectix insulation. Pre-drilled for mounting power outlets. Ceiling panels are cut out for fans (if needed) and the six LED lights are already installed. All installation hardware is included.
- Molded Trim – Custom-made, upholstered interior panels to complete areas above sliding door, behind driver’s head, rear door jamb, and driver’s side crew window. Mounting hardware included.
- Once installed, you have everything needed to mount our optional MOAB bed, Monk Bunk, or Mule Storage Bags.